You can’t imagine the time it took to get all four in a row. They are suprisingly active despite still being rather mole like – though still desperately cute! Eyes should open in the next day or two.
Lovely morning with a family of two boys, plus both sets of grandparents. Extra special as I photographed these two as newborns, and last year with their numerous cousins. #black&whitephotography #portraitphotography #southwestlondon
Don’t have any family photos because you are always holding the camera? Want to find a present for grandparents? Why not book into one of my Mini Sessions to ensure beautiful family photos.
TWO SPRING MINI PORTRAIT SESSONS:
One in Esher on 21st March in the afternoon – there are two sessions available. One at 3.50pm and the other at 4.30pm.
And the other in Wimbledon – on Saturday 18th April in the afternoon. Two sessions left @ 3.50pm & 4.30pm.
EMAIL me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and make a booking.
ABOUT MINI SESSIONS
The mini session is priced at a special£95* and for this you will receive:
– a 25 minute session
– a welcome guide from me to help you to make the perfect outfit choices
– an online gallery of approx 20-30 images to choose from which will be online for 2 weeks
– One print @ 7×5 with its digital jpeg
– The chance to purchase prints @ £25 each, or the print with its digital image @ £55 each, as well as frames etc
*This would cost more than £250 if part of a bespoke family session
WHY MINI PORTRAIT SESSIONS:
- An excellent opportunity to update your family photos with some gorgeous individual images of your children and family.
- A mini session lasts about 25 minutes. Because of time slots, mini sessions are less suitable for extended families, or for those with particularly shy individuals.
- It will be in a lovely location, and we will stay in the that location, rather than move around as we would in a bespoke family session.
- After the session you will be able to view your images on a private online gallery, and make your choices from approximately 20-30 images. The gallery will be up for two weeks for you to make your choices.
HOW DOES IT DIFFER TO A BESPOKE FAMILY SESSION?
- An full average shoot for a family is approx 1.5 to 2 hours, giving time for a number of different locations of your choice, with changes of clothes, to ensure a variety of different images. It gives us time to find and set up more unique, stylish photographs, plus allows for different moods, reactions and energies between siblings (and sometimes pets!).
- After a bespoke session, as well as the online gallery, I offer a personal viewing, where I would show a slideshow and help you to choose products ready to enjoy at home.
Wishing you a wonderful festive break and lots of rest I hope! Thank you for helping me have a wonderful year – and look forward to seeing many of you in 2015.
This is the newest member to our family, helping me get the tinsel and Christmas hats out of the box… and also helping by being so utterly cute and gorgeous to photograph!!