This is absolutely delicious – really tasty and moist
Gluten Free Sweet potatoes, pumpkin seed and poppy seed bread
2 eggs lightly beaten
90ml Rapeseed oil
1tsp white wine vinegar
50g poppy seeds (optional)
100ml warm milk
500g gluten free white bread flour
500g Cooked mashed sweet potatoes
40g fresh yeast
50g pumpkin seeds (optional)
3g salt optional
- Place the flour in a large bowl and add the eggs, poppy and pumpkin seeds, vinegar, sweet potatoes, salt and oil
- Dissolve the yeast into the warm milk and add the flour,
- Mix all the ingredients together until a soft dough is obtained.
- Place a cake liner on two ½ kg/1lb bread tin before pouring in the dough, smooth the top.
- Loosely cover with cling film and leave until the dough has risen to the top of the tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven @ 200°C for 45/50 minutes
- When cooked remove from the dish and cool down on a cooling rack