Don’t have any family photos because you are always holding the camera? Want to find a present for grandparents? Why not book into one of my Mini Sessions to ensure beautiful family photos.
TWO SPRING MINI PORTRAIT SESSONS:
One in Esher on 21st March in the afternoon – there are two sessions available. One at 3.50pm and the other at 4.30pm.
And the other in Wimbledon – on Saturday 18th April in the afternoon. Two sessions left @ 3.50pm & 4.30pm.
EMAIL me at email@example.com to find out more and make a booking.
ABOUT MINI SESSIONS
The mini session is priced at a special£95* and for this you will receive:
– a 25 minute session
– a welcome guide from me to help you to make the perfect outfit choices
– an online gallery of approx 20-30 images to choose from which will be online for 2 weeks
– One print @ 7×5 with its digital jpeg
– The chance to purchase prints @ £25 each, or the print with its digital image @ £55 each, as well as frames etc
*This would cost more than £250 if part of a bespoke family session
WHY MINI PORTRAIT SESSIONS:
- An excellent opportunity to update your family photos with some gorgeous individual images of your children and family.
- A mini session lasts about 25 minutes. Because of time slots, mini sessions are less suitable for extended families, or for those with particularly shy individuals.
- It will be in a lovely location, and we will stay in the that location, rather than move around as we would in a bespoke family session.
- After the session you will be able to view your images on a private online gallery, and make your choices from approximately 20-30 images. The gallery will be up for two weeks for you to make your choices.
HOW DOES IT DIFFER TO A BESPOKE FAMILY SESSION?
- An full average shoot for a family is approx 1.5 to 2 hours, giving time for a number of different locations of your choice, with changes of clothes, to ensure a variety of different images. It gives us time to find and set up more unique, stylish photographs, plus allows for different moods, reactions and energies between siblings (and sometimes pets!).
- After a bespoke session, as well as the online gallery, I offer a personal viewing, where I would show a slideshow and help you to choose products ready to enjoy at home.